One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MS options for Power Electronics and Power Energy

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I have completed my B.E in EEE and have given my GRE and TOEFL .I would like to specialise in a degree that combines power electronics and renewable energy.Do any universities offer this course. If so where and what are those universities?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello Swathi,

Yes, you will find such courses abroad in USA as well as in other countries. I guess you use UNIGURU website and others to find universities that offer such courses.

I cannot provide any list without proper research.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit