One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
My UG is Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Sociology.
Vishanth G profile image Vishanth G Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done UG in Sociology. Can you suggest what course I can opt for PG, in UK.
  • March 13, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, for Master's in Sociology you have different speciation to continue for your masters, Say about you can go for criminology, advance social work, comparative criminology & criminal Justice, Language policy and planning, Policy Research & Evaluation, Social Research & Social Policy, Psychology, Health & Social care, Equality & Human Rights, Global Health or Security, Sociology, Transnational Crime, Justice & security, Social Science & health research, International Human Rights law, Longitudinal Social Research programs are there in universities like Aberdeen university, Abertray University, Bangor University, University of Bolton, University of Glasgow, London Metropolitan University, University of West London, University of Wales Newport, University of Wolverhampton, UWIC, Swansea University, University of Portsmouth, Newcastle University, University of Essex, etc... Many more specialization courses are available in United Kingdom with more number of universities.

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'My UG is Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Sociology.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.