One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Need help to study canada
Mahima Sharma profile image Mahima Sharma Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Respected Sir/Mam

My name is Mahima Sharma & I am from India.Recently  I am doing graduation in Travel & Tourism Management, now I am in final year.Actually after completing my graduation I want to persue in MHM i.e. Master In Hotel Management. So can you please tell me the list of of the colleges or institutions with low fee structure in Canada as soon as possible. Thank you.

  • September 05, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 123 Points: 1835

Dear Mahima,

Thanks for the update, for canada 16 years of education is must. Please register on our website & send us your documents soon.


Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'Need help to study canada'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.