One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Need help to study in Europe (Sweden)
Saravanan Devarajan Saravanan Devarajan Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'm looking for Master's degree in Europe, Please help me with the process.
  • July 26, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Saravanan, you may require a student visa,and you need to qualify in exams, such as IELTS/TOEFL. Minimum scores will vary based on which schools you are applying to. 

Check out Universities in Sweden here.

Add a quick reply to 'Need help to study in Europe (Sweden)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.