One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Need suggestion to study in Canada

• Gurvinder Virdi profile image
  • Gurvinder Virdi Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

I have completed B.tech in Mechanical with 68%marks and 67 and 68% marks in my 10th and 12th .. but my backlogs were 10 in total, please suggest me how can I apply for Canada

Replies (1)

• Dodli Nandi profile image
  • Dodli Nandi Participant

Hi Gurvinder!

I would request you go through this article on backlogs, which might answer your query. If you have scored well in any of the standardised tests like IELTS/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT, then it shouldn't be much of a problem for you to get admissions. I presume you would like to continue with your parent subject, but anyway you can always talk to our counsellors or to the admissions team directly (of your preferred university) to know about the backlog exemption rules. 

Our counsellors can help you in shortlisting a university that suits your profile (if you haven't selected any as yet). 

Just remember to mention all your skills and out-of-classroom initiatives in your SOP. An incisive SOP matters a lot. Work hard and you'll definitely grab an offer from a reputed university in Canada. 

Thanks,

Dodli

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit