One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Need your Feedback - I want to study MS in UK
Gaurav Patel Gaurav Patel Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hey guys i would like to do my MS from UK but i am confused where to start so plz guide me......


  • January 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10675 Trusted Advisor

Your first step would be short listing Universities based on your profile, General entry requirements would be a good honors degree (GPA varies for Universities, you need to check on the University's website), you need to prepare SOP (Statement of purpose) and get LOR ( Letters of recommendation) from your professor. Some US Universities will ask for sealed transcripts, you need to apply in your university for transcripts. 

We can help you with admission process. Please click 'Apply to a course' tab and complete your application, we will contact you shortly and help you with your admissions.  


Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Need your Feedback - I want to study MS in UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.