One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is one year MBA equivalent to two year MBA?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
Thank you Kanimozhi Lakshmanan madam for your reply which is helpful to me my profile is B.Tech with 63% in computer science and intended to do one year mba course in singapore and what will the job prospective for this course after completion in singapore? any other alternative advice?

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Most students prefer one-year MBA program which is meant as a fast track program in Singapore because you spend less money as you get on your job hunt faster. Employers don't distinguish between people who have done a one-year MBA and those who go for a two-year MBA. International student's who graduate from Institutions in Singapore enjoy a choice of career options, with great demand for qualified individuals in talent-hungry Singapore. If you would like to have more clarification mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit