One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to do a B.Sc. degree in Zoology or Microbiology.
Nehal Jais Nehal Jais Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i have done my 12th in 2011 with biology as my major subject. what are the options for me ? can i join without spoiling my one more year ? i want to do course like bsc in microbiology or zoology.

  • July 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

You have several options Nehal.

The easiest way is to do a 2-year Associate Degree at a Community College in USA. You can do it in Zoology or Microbiology - which is really your choice.

After 2 years, you can get into an additional 2-year program at a university for a Bachelors program in either Zoology or Microbiology.

By splitting your 4-year program, it will help you with admission as well as give you a better idea of which program you wish to pursue.

Nevertheless, you still must do the IELTS exam and secure at least 650 score, before any college will accept you in USA. 


Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do a B.Sc. degree in Zoology or Microbiology.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.