One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Part time MBA in Singapore without GMAT/ IELTS or TOEFL

• Jigar Mehta
  • Jigar Mehta Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore
Currently I’m employed with MNC Bank in Singapore and on Employment Pass for 2 years. However, my move here is permanent, I’m yet to apply for PR. Am I eligible tp apply for part time course? I’m a Commerce Graduate (B.Com) from University of Mumbai (First class) and also Accounting Technician from ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)– do I still need to appear for GMAT? For me, the medium of education was English throughout my academics – do I need to go through IELTS/TOEFL, etc? I have a work experience of around 9 years. Do you think I can qualify for admission without appearing for GMAT/ IELTS/TOEFL? I have recently brought my family along and thus would like to balance my work/study and family time. Thus, appreciate all your guidance and assistance in this matter.

Replies (2)

• Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image
  • Mariappan Vasikaraj Participant

If you have a employment pass you can study MBA in part time mode,,, since you are from commerce and accounting background you can consider CIMA also, it will help your career as well.

• Nivedita Tiwari profile image
  • Nivedita Tiwari Participant

Hi i have long term visa and 10years of work exp.,would like to pursue part time MBA , can i get admission basis the visa.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit