One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
PG in Photojournalism
Vivek Vivek Member Join date: Feb, 2009 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Looking for master course in Photojournalism in USA. Need the details of all the colleges that provide this course. Am planning to take admission in the month of January 2013.
  • August 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Photojournalism master's degree programs prepare students to provide visual and graphic representations of the news. You need to have GRE, and also take IELTS/TOEFL for the admissions.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'PG in Photojournalism'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.