One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I would like to pursue my PG in the UK
Guneet Kaur Guneet Kaur Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I hv done mbbs and completed my internship..i wanna do my pg in abroad mostly uk or canada..i went thrugh some asked questions and one of them said dat u need plab test for surgical courses in uk what about other course lyk in pychiatry ,dermatology or ophthalam thy also need specific exam to gt in uk and canada..plz help me with this ..also which all country doesnt need exams for thses specific streams and what is the procedure

  • July 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1310 Trusted Advisor

Dear Guneet,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

It is recommended that you appear for PLAB as it helps you to get work rights in UK.Most of the universities would ask for it exception being university of Buckingham.

Canada does not need any such exam.

Kindly go through the below link in order to look for options

Feel free to contact us in case of any further doubts.Kindly register on our website


Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to pursue my PG in the UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.