One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Ph.D related to welding engineering

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
I am doing my M.Tech in welding Engineering now and I would like to know the universities abroad which offer Ph,D in that field. I would also like to know the duration of the course and the eligilbility criterion.

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

The Ohio State University has a five-year doctoral programme!


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

are there any other universities other than Ohio State University which offer PhD in Welding Engineering in the USA. Pls comment

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit