One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
My dad wants to do Phd in political science abroad
Kamal Sidhu profile image Kamal Sidhu Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My dad have done 4 master degree and 2 post graduation. He is a government employee in Punjab State Power Corporation. He is working from last 16 yrs and studying as well correspondence. He want to study Phd overseas. Please suggest me something.... Age - 44 Qualification, Masters- (Punjabi, Political Science, Religion, English) Occupation : Government employee (PSEB)
  • October 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Kamal,

I find your Dad can pursue PhD with full scholarship in USA if he has related qualification and work experience or has articles published in newspaper/journal on the same subject.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, MUmbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'My dad wants to do Phd in political science abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.