One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Phd in Abroad
Kevin John profile image Kevin John Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi there, I want to know whether i can join Phd abroad , being in India. I have completed Masters in Computer Applications. I want to do a Phd in Cloud computing. Kevin
  • September 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities offering distance/online Doctoral degree (PhD) Computer Science courses for Cloud computing. You can do self search and apply.

You can directly email the university through Get Free Info button available in our website.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Phd in Abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.