One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
PHd in Material Science
Satish Chandra profile image Satish Chandra Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Kindly provide me with universities who can admit me as a PhD student in Material Sciences. I would like to opt for countries other than USA. Regards Satish
  • May 15, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi Satish , there are a number of Universities in the UK and other countries offering Phd in Material Science. Queen Mary University offers Phd Material, Imperial College London, and University of Central Lancashire etc. The subject focuses on areas such as materials processes, theoretical modeling and the study of novel materials, including polymers, liquid crystalline and nanostructured materials. You have UNSW offering Doctor of Philosophy Phd in material science program. In Malaysia you have University of Putra and NUS in Singapore. You have to do research for the university selection.


Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'PHd in Material Science'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.