One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I'd like to pursue my Ph.D in mechanical engineering in Singapore

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore


I completed my in CAD from DCRUST Murthal. I want to pursue phd in mechanical engineering in singapore. please guide.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Rajani,

You will need to have a research proposal in place. Submit this to the University and professor you would like to work your PhD with. Once he/she replies and confirms they are ready to be your supervisor you can begin your admission procedure. 

All the best and good luck!!!


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit