One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
PhD in Media supervisor
Hassan Shehzad profile image Hassan Shehzad Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed 18 years of education and done MSc and MS in Mass Communication and Media Studies. Now I want to do PhD from the US, researching relationship between Space Technology and Culture. What university suites me the best and what professor should I contact to discuss details.
  • August 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the USA offering Space Science. You can contact the university admission office and get all your doubts cleared. You should take GRE for the admission.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'PhD in Media supervisor '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.