One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
PHD Organic Chemistry America
Jayakumar P profile image Jayakumar P Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am doing my PG in organic chemistry (final year).can you send me the procedure to join in the American university to do PHD in organic chemistry?
  • March 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

The Graduate College requires at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA on your degree. Also, your degree must have been received from a college or university that is either recognized by the Ministry of Education of a foreign country, or by a US regional accreditation body. If you have attended a non-US institution, your undergraduate degree will be reviewed by the Office of Admissions to determine if is comparable to a US bachelor's degree. NOTE: The new European Bologna compliant degrees will be reviewed on an individual basis. 3-year undergraduate degrees from other countries-i.e., Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, India, Nepal, Sri-Lanka, Pakistan-have been reviewed and are not considered comparable to a US bachelor's. To do PHd in the university for Chemistry you require Master program, if you’re apply for any other program apart from the Phd then Masters is not required, work experiences and percentage of your UG is sufficient.Find the PG Organic Chemistry courses that are offered in the USA.

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'PHD Organic Chemistry America'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.