One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Physiotherapy Msc in UK

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Hi I wanted to know the best university to do Masters in Physiotherapy musculoskeletal and scholarship program for the same!! Thank you

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many universities in the UK offering Postgraduate Physiotherapy courses, you must do research to find the subject related to your interest. You have Kings College London which offers Msc.  Advanced Neuromusculoskeletal course, Glasgow Caledonian University offers Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy course which is approved by the Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists. You can also see University of Hertfordshire. Scholarships and Financial aid available for International Students in UK, you have to apply to the University for the Scholarships.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Apart from the Universities mentioned by my colleague below, Queen Margaret University, Sheffield Hallam University, Keele University also offer various specialisations under Msc Physiotherapy. Keele offers scholarships as well

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit