One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Please help me in finding universities for my profile..

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Hi my name is bhargav i'm currently in my nfinal year of engineering My profile is Btech-72% 1 Bl Gre 292

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Lokesh, You can apply for tier 2 Universities in USa for your postgraduation on engineering. Check out the below link to find the list of Universities offering postgraduate engineering courses in USA

Postgraduate course on Engineering in USA

All the Best!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit