One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Please suggest a course in California.
Sanchita Singh profile image Sanchita Singh Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done my Engineering but want to pursue course in Social Science or Journalism and Mass Communication or International Relations.
  • July 12, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the USA offering Mass Communication and Journalism courses. There are many universities offering International Relations course like Johns Hopkins University SAIS – Bologna Center offers Master of Arts in International Relations, you can also check with University of California, University of San Deigo, California State University,  Florida University, Purdue University, University of Chicago etc. And also you can see the Social Science courses that are offered. You have to do self search for the university you wish to apply.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest a course in California.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.