One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Post graduate clinical elective placement in the UK

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I am a post graduate student undertaking my masters in Internal Medicine (SHO II), i am looking for a clinical elective placement in a UK medical university but am having trouble finding one. Most available posts are for undergraduate elective posts. Would you kindly help recommend one? Thank you

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Nelson , St George’s and The University of Sheffield offer elective placements and on their website they haven’t mentioned whether these electives are graduate or undergraduate specific like other websites where elective placements are offered only for undergraduates. Please contact them directly for more information.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit