One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Post Graduate course in Civil Engineering in UK or USA.
Ehtesham Hasnain profile image Ehtesham Hasnain Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I am 3rd year student of Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering at a private college in Hyderabad affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. I want to pursue a postgraduate course in Civil Engineering subject in UK. My current aggregate percentage is 72.4 without any backlogs. Which is the best university to apply for? Where and how can I apply? What are the requirements? Ehtesham, Hyderabad.
  • August 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Hi, MS In Civil engineering is very popular in UK and British Civil Engineers are highly sought after around the world. I guess you are a little late for the September intake as most Universities has closed admissions. But you can still try the January intake which is offerred in a few Universities. 

You can try the following University website which offer MSc Civil Engineering courses. Plymouth University, Cardiff University, Dundee University, University of Nottingham, Southampton University , etc. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Post Graduate course in Civil Engineering in UK or USA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.