One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Post graduate degree in structural engineering - Top Universities
Vecha Priyanka Vecha Priyanka Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know the top ranked university or college to study Postgraduate in structural engineering course in UK
  • May 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Vecha, Universities like University of Cambridge, Imperial College London, University of Oxford, University of Manchester, University of Bristol, Cardiff University etx..are Ranking in the top for STructural Engineering in UK as per QS Rankings...

You can find more informaton on Universities offering post graduation on Structural Engineering courses here..

Add a quick reply to 'Post graduate degree in structural engineering - Top Universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.