One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Post graduate in Media studies related query

• Anirudh Menon profile image
  • Anirudh Menon Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Hi,I had this query regarding pgdm in media studies.I completed my undergraduate in B.com last year and now intend to study post graduate that too in media regarding field.Is it necessary to have an undergraduate in media studies to apply for post graduation degree as I dont have one? Also can anyone suggest colleges in europe,where you can apply for pg in media and communication although you dont have an ug in this field.

Replies (1)

• Neha Jain
  • Neha Jain Expert

Dear Anirudh

Greetings for the Day!!

Thank you for inquiring with Hotcourses India- An IDP company!!

In case of pursuing Ms degree in Media studies, there is no mandatory requirement of undergraduate degree in Media studies but requires you to have some art work or work experience related to the interest of program. I would request you to please share your porfile and CV with us to recommend you list of options in your desired destination.

We look forward to hear from you.

Best Reagrds

Neha Jain

Hotcourses India- An IDP Company

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit