One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Post Graduation in Sound Engineering - what to do?
Srini Vasan profile image Srini Vasan Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my engineering in Computer Science. I have deep interest in Sound engineering and want to do a Masters in it. My question is it possible to switch lines from Computer Science to Sound Engineering. I am a music lover and have a passion for sound. I also understand that it is a critical point in my life now. I am 23 years old.
  • October 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Anglia Ruskin University in UK offers Masters in sound engineering and accepts students who have completed Bachelors in computer science. General entry requirement is to have at least 2nd class honors degree and a good score in English proficiency exam. You can explain about your passion towards sound engineering in your SOP (Statement of Purpose) and submit it to the university along with the academic documents.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Post Graduation in Sound Engineering - what to do?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.