One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Postgraduate studies
Nasrin Lina profile image Nasrin Lina Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am interested to have a master degree in clinical embryology in Australia. I have appeared IELTS ,and score is 6.How can I apply for that, please help me.
  • May 12, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi Nasrin Lina, There is only one university in Australia, it is Monash university which offers Clinical Embryology course found in Uniguru website. In UK the course is available in Oxford University, Leeds University; there is Assisted Reproduction Technology Masters (MMedSci) in Nottingham University.  In the USA you can find the course in Northwestern University and Eastern Virginia Medical School.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Postgraduate studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.