One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Saestre Selva profile image Saestre Selva Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I’m at 4th year medical student. After completing MBBS, am I able to continue my further study. I’m looking for Malaysia; here all must have services for 3 years before applying for masters. What about other countries...
  • May 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you can look for Masters of Public Health, Masters of Health Administration, Masters of Health Promotion, Masters of Sports and Exercise Sciences, Masters of Health Leadership and Management, etc in Australia. University, Deakin University, University of Wollongong, University of Sydney, etc. Most of the universities ask for a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience for courses related to Public Health. You have many courses offered in the UK universities for Pg Health care management programs. You must have GRE score to apply for the USA for Pg Health care management courses. Entry requirement may differ according to the university admission criteria. You have to do research for the universities before you apply, there are many universities in the Malaysia offering Health care mangement courses.


Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Postgraduate'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.