One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Procedure for admission in abroad for engineering after passing 12th in recent 2013.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
i want to study engineering after just passing 12th...i am just giving 12th exams with maths stream(pcm) and after that i want to study abroad how can i apply for uk universities pls help me out.

Replies (2)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Pranav, Spend some time in reviewing the universities in UK, Check out the top Unversities  Have you decided the course that you wanted to study? And, I am sure you know about the GRE/TOEFL/IELTS exams. So, with exam results in your hand you can apply to the universities either through 'Uniform' where in you can apply to many universitis using single form or you can select some universities and apply in their own websites. All the best!

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
Hi pranav, There is a system called UCAS,u can apply with it after taking IELTS/TOEFL or whatever and send it with application fee payment of 20 to 21 pounds ,you will receive a conditional offer letter a month after and if you are selected ,they insist you to pay 10% of the college fee,that may be 1.5 to 2 lakhs.after paying it you will receive another letter for placement in college/university.thats it,thn you have to start you work for VISA and other else. (

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit