One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I know the procedure to apply for Registered Dietitian course?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Hi I am Krupa Mehta from India.I am currently pursuing M.Sc in Clinical nutrition and dietetics from SNDT university, Mumbai. I do not have any work experience. I wish to take Registered Dietitian coursework and examination in any good university in USA.please help me on how to go about and also regarding approximate fees structure.

Replies (3)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Krupa,

Saint Louis University in the US offers a Dual MS degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. The annual tuition fee is around 18,500 USD and that excludes stuff like accomodation and other Uni-related costs.

Stephen F. Austin State University in Texas, USA, is also a good option to consider. They offer a Master of Science in Human Sciences - Food, Nutrition and Dietetics degree for an annual tuition cost of around 12,000 USD. They even have a distant-study option that you could consider.

But if you are looking to explore more options based on course fee, course structure, curriculum and ratings and more then you should register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India. - Here, you'll get free guidance on all your study abroad needs. Everything from admission guidance, application guidance, test prep, visas and scholarship options can be explored free of cost on the site. So register today and get free advice from our in-office advisors.

Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

  • Dhara Lakhani Aamit Lakhani profile image
  • Dhara Lakhani Aamit Lakhani Participant


Myself Dr Dhara. I have completed BAMS. I want to do MSC in nutrition and dietician from SNDT. 

Am I eligible for that?? There is an entrance exam CET for admission. Will you please tell me about the subject of CET for SNDT

Please Krupa help me

  • Dr Kale profile image
  • Dr Kale Participant

If I complete comete masters in India , say for example masters in nutrition or diet then can I directly give exam to be registered dietician/nutritionalist in USA or other country ?

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit