One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Post Graduation law course in United States - Suggest a Best Course

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
After completing my B.A.LLB(5yrs integrated course) in India,would i be able to study my post graduation in U.S and get a job there? what type of course I should purse for my post graduation degree so that I can easily get a job in united states?Please help me out to choose a right course for myself.

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Arinta, you can choose from this two degrees, Juristic Doctor (JD) in American law  or LLM program in International Legal Studies.. But, You should check with the appropriate professional association in your home country to see if a US degree meets your home country’s requirements to practise law.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit