One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Query on Bechelor of Education

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
Hi- I am Indian national working in Malaysia. I am looking for my wife to do online course- part time course of Bachelor of Education. Can you suggest university here in Malaysia?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are Undergraduate Education and Teaching courses offered in Singapore. You can check with National Institute of Education, which has programs in Bachelor of Arts (Education) (BA[Ed]) (full-time), Bachelor of Science (Education) (BSc[Ed]) (full-time), Bachelor of Education (B Ed) (part-time). You can check with PSB Academy.

  • 74 institutions offering Education and training courses abroad
  • View all

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit