One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas educationEnroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countriesUse our interactive tools to discover the right course and Uni in which to studyGet FREE training from our experts to crack IELTS & TOEFL. Register now Call us free on 1 800 103 2581
I am Pramit Sood, a B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control Engineering (2006-2010) and currently working as an Instrumentation Engineer in JP Kenny, Delhi. I had applied to 2 courses in the UK:
1. Msc. Automation and Control at Newcastle University.
2. Msc. Advanced Control and Systems Engineering at University of Manchester.
I have been able to secure an admission in both these courses for Sept., 2012 intake. I am sincerely seeking an advice on some of my following concerns:
1. Most importantly, which course should I opt for out of these two options?
2. The value of and the recognition of both these Msc. course across the Globe and especially in India in terms of corporate employability.
3. The future job prospects after doing Msc., in the UK and elsewhere for International students especially keeping in mind the current economic scenario.
Looking forward to your precious inputs so that I am able to decide as soon as possible the initial deposit date is imminent.
June 24, 2012
Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Preferred study destination: United Kingdom