One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Query regarding Nutrition research courses abraod
Shrestha Padhy Shrestha Padhy Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I have recently completed my B.E. in Biotechnology and wish to pursue higher education in Nutritional Biochemistry and molecular Nutrition. Basically aiming at nutrition for health and well being - product development of functional foods and nutraceuticals. I would like to get advice regarding Universities I can apply to and scholarship guidance. Also I would like to know about opportunities in health administration and public health systems. - Govt agencies and the likes of WHO, UNICEF. Is it possible to gain experience in previous mentioned field and then shift and try for careers here or does it needs a different course of study?
  • August 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Shretha, regarding Unversties you can apply for nutrition research courses.. You can browse through the list of universities here.. Postgraduate Nutrition, Dietetics courses 2013-14.

Can I know your preferred country?

Add a quick reply to 'Query regarding Nutrition research courses abraod'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.