One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Regarding abroad study

  • Surya Kant profile image
  • Surya Kant Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I am from India.I cleared 12th this year.what i have to do to study engineering in US.

Replies (1)

  • Richard Lasrado profile image
  • Richard Lasrado Participant

Hello Surya,

You need to take SAT I and TOEFL for your USA study. You need to select 4 to 5 universities that fit your profile and apply. You need to meet admission requirement of these universities. In USA each university have its own website. Hence visit the university website you wish to apply and check admission requirement besides filling online application form for admission.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit