One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What should I do to study MS in US?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
see i have graduated in BE Electrical. i have my aggregate of 70 % with no extra curricular activities. I want to do MS in abroad so what should i have to do to be eligible to study in abraod. my english is not upto the mark.

Replies (2)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi, You have to appear for IELTS/TOEFL and get ready with the score.. Apart from that you can check below article (link) in which expert explains about the requirements to study in USA

What Exams Should be Taken to Study in the USA?

And, you may also interested to check a complete guide to study in USA

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hey is it not necessory to give is...apart from tofel what should i have to do to improve my english plz can you tell me.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit