One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Related to masters.
Prince Sharma profile image Prince Sharma Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do masters after Btech. Can you please tell me the best college having best teaching faculty, and procedure to take admission there?
  • September 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You had just mentioned that you wanted to do Masters. You have mentioned which area of study you wanted to do. Please write to us What Subject area you did in your BTech and also whether you want to do a Subject related Masters or whether you wanted to Pursue a Masters in Management. 

UK has over 120 plus Universities and some of the Univeristies are over 100 plus years. So write back to us very clearly what kind of Masters you wish to pursue. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Related to masters.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.