One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

The Requsites for addmision - please tell me more about them!

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

I have complted in HSC 2012 and IELTS on 21/11/2013 with overall score 5.00, How can I get myself admitted in fashion desiging in Irerland and what are the requsites for this purpose ?

Replies (1)

• Andrea Angelo
  • Andrea Angelo Expert

Hi,

You will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 for a UG program at Ireland. I advise you to train before you retake your IELTS again. An interesting SOP detailing your interest in the subject, Letters of Recommendation, good IELTS score and extracurricular activities will make your profile even stronger. Fashion Designing is a popular program in other countries like US, UK and New Zealand as well. You can find more options of program availability and even apply online at Uniguru

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Good Luck!!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit