One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which University to study: RMIT university melbourne or University of auckland NZ?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
Hello, I have recently got a conditional offer letter from University of auckland and the course name is Masters of Commerce in Information Systems. I have also got a conditional offer letter from RMIT university melbourne and the course name is Masters of business in Information technology. So, I am really confused for which university to choose. My main goal is to get good education and have a good job after graduating from that particular university. Your reply would be a great help in choosing the university

Replies (2)

• Anonymous Participant
Hi Hardik, Both RMIT and University of Auckland are world class Universities and not much to differentiate between the two. In RMIT, make sure you are doing atleast a two year course to apply for the extension of visa and programs less than 2 years in Australia will not be eligible for PR. Whereas in New Zealand, any Masters program or any program above Level 7 will give you a 1 year Graduate Job Search Visa and could lead you to PR later. Both the countries gives a fair chance for a student to find job and they will also keen to retain good students. In terms of admission requirements, I always felt that University of Auckland has a slightly tougher norms compared to RMIT. Since you have admissions in both, I surmise that your academics would be quite good. End of the Day, a good student will always find ways to succeed. On a personal side, I like University of Auckland ( I might be prejudiced as I have visited University of Auckland once and the campus is beautiful). Wish you all the best.
  • Anonymous Participant
Thank you sir for your time and advice... it is really helpful to me...

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit