One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Scholarship for undergraduate course in Economics with Maths.
Kul Bhushan Gautam profile image Kul Bhushan Gautam Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My ward has got 95.5% in 12th std with Economics and Maths. Please advice how to get full scholarship from good university in UK. Thanks.
  • June 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Scholarships from universities and colleges often depend on the academic achievements, the family’s income, or subject of study. You can also ask the student support service what scholarships the university or college offers. The competition for scholarships and grants to study in the UK is very strong.  You can also contact Contact the British Embassy, High Commission or British Council Office for the scholarships details. There are many courses available for Undergraduate in Mathematics and also you can visit the scholarship page in Uniguru.

The National Scholarship Programme (NSP) helps students whose families’ income is £25,000 a year or less. Universities and colleges decide who to give financial help to from this group.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarship for undergraduate course in Economics with Maths.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.