One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Scholarship in Masters In Information Technology(Research)
Pushpita Shrestha profile image Pushpita Shrestha Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want more information on how to get enroll into a Research program so that I can get funded or assistant-ships for my studies.
  • March 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi Pushpitha,
Australia is one of the leading destinations for students who are looking to study abroad and there are many courses in Masters in Informaton Technology. And there  are many leading institutions in Australia that provide  scholarships for the International students.  And also there are Top Universities that offer  Masters In Information Technology(Research) programs like Edith Cowan University, UWA , the University of Queensland is known for its best quality for research, where they prepare ICT professionals for entry into research degrees of MPhil and PhD.

For admissions you should provide the following documents.
1. Certified copies of your academic, including high school results/certificates and any studies undertaken after high- school (often called post secondary studies). If you have undertaken any post secondary studies, you will need to provide your academic transcripts of subjects studied and any completion or graduation certificates with your application.
2. Certified copies of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or evidence that the medium of instruction in your past studies has been English). All institutions have individual, specific English language proficiency requirements for entry into their courses – these standards vary greatly depending on the course you choose.
3. certified copy of your passport and any Australian visa label (if currently in Australia)
4. For research applications, a copy of your research proposal will also be required.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarship in Masters In Information Technology(Research)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.