One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Scholarship in postgraduate courses - ECE
Souradip Mukherjee profile image Souradip Mukherjee Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Can u please suggest some good colleges abroad with Scholarship facility in postgraduate courses !! I have completed my degree in "electronics and communication" engineering" with 8.6 cgpa. 

  • February 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

You can visit Uniguru website for the list of universities which offers MS in Electronics and Communication Engineering. There are lots of scholarships available in US universities. Entry requirement varies depending on university and program. You can directly visit the university International scholarship or funding section for more detail on availability of scholarship. To find out more details about the scholarship which are available in USA universities, visit Uniguru website. 

Add a quick reply to ' Scholarship in postgraduate courses - ECE'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.