One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Do I have a chance to apply for a Chemical Engineering scholarship? I have passed my A/L exam with CCC passes in maths stream

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, you have many programs in Postgraduate Chemical courses (Chemical Engineering) in Abroad. Scholarships are available for international students, but the requirements and grants are different for each university based on its location and country. You have to apply to the university individually as each university has its own entry requirements for the admission criteria.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit