One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Scholarships for course called Geophysics ?
Prashaanthan Thilagar profile image Prashaanthan Thilagar Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Is it possible to obtain scholarships on courses like "Geopyhsics" from overseas as i'm from Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in my STPM exam or equivalent ?
  • October 09, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor


Many universities offering Geophysics provide scholarships for international students. It is really up to the department in each university to decide on funding, where the influencing factors are your SPTM scores, extracurricular activities and any other factors that might be set by the university.

Have a look at the below mentioned universities that have a vast range of bursaries and scholarships for students.

 Geophysics (Geology) BSc (Hons)

University of Liverpool, UK

Bachelor of Science (Geophysics)

Curtin University, Australia

BS in Geophysics

University of Akron,USA

Good Luck!



Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarships for course called Geophysics ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.