One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Scope for civil students in us?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I am 3rd civil student and i need to know whether civil students in us will have bright future after completing their ms

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Engineering is still one of the best fields to go into, and in spite of economic doldrums, engineering graduates have generally done well. Civil Engineering MS programs are available at dozens of universities in the United States.

However, when you talk about the 'Bright Future' are you talking about a future in India or the United States? The degree from a US school does not entitle you to work in the United States. Please check with the US Embassy for more information about staying in the US, but as far as I know, after graduation you are allowed for a year or so to gain some experience as an intern, and then leave the country.

In Canada, on the other hand, a foreign graduate can obtain a work permit for up to 3-years, and be eligible to apply for immigration. Please check their website for details.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit