One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

selection of program course

• Aamir Khan profile image
  • Aamir Khan Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: Canada

dear fellows

I have 7 years of banking sector experience related to my educational background like did MBA. I want to get admission in Canada university in my related discipline.plz suggest me a university /college. 

plz provide sincere advice and share kind experiences

Replies (7)

• Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Dear Aamir,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

You may look for one year or executive MBA, looking at a number of years experience you have. Please send your resume so that It gives me an in depth idea of your work profile. 

One, going for an MBA in top schools of Canada, will be required to take a GMAT and TOEFL. Based on overall profile, the university specific discussion can take place.

Thanks.

Regards,

Hotcourses India

• Naveen Sathh profile image
  • Naveen Sathh Participant

my dear friend, don't worry get the admission in one of the top universities of Canada on the base of your profile, Merit Higher Education Consultancy will help you and guide to get the admission in Canada Universities. Thye has years of experience working with students and help them to get the good career path to secure and bright future.

visit there site: www.meritedu.co.in to get more info.

It's very helpful, try it.

• Rabiya Shaik profile image
  • Rabiya Shaik Participant

Hello everyone ,

I have completed my bachelors in dental surgery from india ,now i want to continue furthur education in canada.so which program suits for my profile and has a better scope either MHA/MPH?

Please provide sincere suggestions based on your experience

Thanks in advance

• Weetjij Waarom profile image
  • Weetjij Waarom Participant

Request to all readers, Please have a look here.

https://www.weetjij.com/about-the-life-of-indian-students-in-usa-and-canada

• Raji Vinod Kumar profile image
  • Raji Vinod Kumar Participant

Hi...I have completed Bsc.Biotechnology(2016) and now i wish to do MS in canada.

But i don't konw which course to take? whether bioinformatics/biomedical science/neuroscience/human genetics/what will be the scope?? will i get get job in canada??? am i eligible for these course???

can please someone guide me??

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit