One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Shall i get scholarship for doing postgraduate course in UK
Asaduzzaman Rakib Asaduzzaman Rakib Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I want to have my postgraduate courses from a reputed university in UK. I need a scholarship to complete my study. How can I try for this?
  • April 13, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Students with strong academic performance would be eligible for scholarship awards.  Check with the university or college, how you can apply for a bursary or scholarship. UK universities/institutions and the Government offers an extensive range of scholarships and bursaries for the international students. It is open for all the prospective students pursuing full-time study program irrespective of any stream, at most levels. There are various sources of financial aid for international students that provide great opportunity to purse your education in UK. Students in UK will be offered scholarships from the respective universities as deduction in their tuition fee. And there are other scholarships based on their academic performance and background. These scholarships awards are managed by British Council and the institutions.

For more information on scholarships you can check 

scholarships from UK universities



Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Shall i get scholarship for doing postgraduate course in UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.