One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Shift from ECE to CS - What courses should I learn?
Seelam Venkata Naga Siva Seelam Venkata Naga Siva Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir, I am doing i want to do MS in CS as major. What programming languages I should learn to get admission in major CS in good universities.
  • August 27, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Seelam,

You should choose the courses based on the specialisation that you plan to take on your post graduation. Each course has its own requirement, you can check out the complete list of courses on Computer Science in the below list -

List of courses for postgraduation on computer science

you can find the eligibility for the each course and do your pre-requisite courses accordingly.

Hope this helps

Add a quick reply to 'Shift from ECE to CS - What courses should I learn?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.