One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Short courses in Canada

  • Ritesh Navadia profile image
  • Ritesh Navadia Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

I have completed my graduation in Bachelors in Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication from India & I passed graduation in May 2009.After that, I have 2 years of Work Experience in Information Technology field. I am planning to pursue as short term  courses / degree like 1 year in Canada ? Can someone give me information whether I am Eligible for short term courses / degree / post graduation for 1 year duration in Canada ? Which are suitable Universities / Colleges for the same ? What is procedure ?

Replies (4)

  • Manju Prabhakaran profile image
  • Manju Prabhakaran Participant

Dear Ritesh

Greetings !

Thanks for your query. Please let me update ones you completed your UG in 2009  immediatley you have started working .If so , How long you have worked. because you have mentioned only 2 yrs work experience.

Yes, you can try for the PG Diploma or even Masters degree in Canada. But you have to fullfill the entry criteria to get into the admission process. Need to take IELTS .


Thanks & Regards

Manju Prabhakaran




  • Sophie Harper profile image
  • Sophie Harper Participant

Buy registered IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL All English Language Certificates . 

We Produce Real registered IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL without you sitting for an exam. We are out here to help you get your documents easy and help you save your precious years!!  and time. 


Certificates will be original and registered in the data base and can be verified at british council website.  Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL web sites/system and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever. We have been in this job for more than 8 years and have helped a lot of people in the past. 


  • S Kejriwal profile image
  • S Kejriwal Participant

Sure you can appy

  • Brem Anand profile image
  • Brem Anand Participant

Hi Ritesh,

If u want to get more informations on doing short courses in Canada, Just contact Ansel Education Consultancy.

You will get free advice and guidance. So, email to

contact to +44(0) 7741112323(UK)  or   +91(0) 9944101181.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit