One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Australia
My cousin is in USA and he is green card holder. I want to go to Australia for my further studies. So whether my cousin can sponsor me or not for my study and living?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Yes, he can sponsor for your studies and living for Australia. An official declaration must be provided from the applicant’s parents / sponsor stating the nature of their relationship to them. They should confirm they will support the applicant financially during their studies in Australia. The applicant must also include full contact details of their parents / sponsor (including residential address and postal address, if different, and telephone numbers)

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit